Disclaimer

All characters that appear in these posts are Copyrite and Trademark their respective creators. They know their rights...do you? No animals were harmed in the production of this art.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Hate Galaxy Girl


...that's the name of the comic from Images Shadowline, that I'm working on. I'll have order codes for previews when they're available next month. Issue 1 will be on the shelf November 12. It's slated to be a 3 issue series, unless sales are so good we can
keep going. The story is written and created by Kat Cahill, a wonderfully talented
young woman whom I'm thrilled to be working with. Kanilla Tripp is providing the colors, and Jason Hanley is lettering...I couldn't be in better company for my full issue(s) debut. The above sketch is our main character Renee. I'll throw up some
sample pages when it's ok to do so....stay tuned true believers, the show's just getting started...

s.

No comments: